What your favourite Christmas cookie says about you
Do you have a special kind of Christmas cookie that you love to eat during the holiday season? If so, then what does that particular cookie say about you as a person?
To let you reflect on your Christmas cookie personality, NickMom has created the following humorous chart. It shows what kind of person you are based on your preferred sweet treat. From gingerbread men to shortbread, to fudge and macaroons, you might be surprised as to the type of person you really are. Take a look:
Your Christmas cookie personality
- Gingerbread Men: You think you’re so cute, don’t you.
- Chocolate Chip Cookies: You’re dependable, but not annoyingly sweet.
- Shortbread: You’re British and/or have a box of PG Tips tea in your handbag.
- Fudge: You get all your recipes on the back of Fluff jars.
- Italian Anisette Cookies: You bribed your old Italian neighbour to make cookies.
- Frozen Girl Scout Thin Mints: You’re a deep-freezer-owning hoarder on her period.
- Marzipan: You’re an artist, not a baker.
- Cereal Cookies: You think breakfast is the most important meal of the day.
- Rum Balls: You’re favourite flavour is “drunk”.
- Rice Krispe Treats: You spend too much time with small children.
- Tea Cakes: You’re my grandma.
- Pretzel “Cookies”: Bravo! You know how to use a microwave.
- Sugar Cookies: You are painfully unoriginal.
- Butter Cookies: See “Sugar Cookies”.
- Seven-Layer Nut Bar: You wear Birkenstocks all winter.
- Fudge-Dipped Oreos Rolled in Nuts: You spend too much time on Pinterest.
- Almond Crescents: You’re a people-watcher who knows all the zodiac signs.
- Peanut Butter Blossoms: Your kids baked while you watched “Grey’s Anatomy”.
- Pink Peppermint Candy Cane-Shaped Cookies: You wear ruffled aprons and play oldies music while you bake.
- No-Bake Cookies: You totally forgot about the cookie exchange.
- French Macaroons: You wish you were in Paris, not at a suburban housewife cookie exchange.
- Chocolate Truffles: You brake for cocoa.
- Ganache-Filled Meringue Cups: You’re a showoff and no one likes you. But this won’t stop them from inviting you and eating your cookies!
If you happen to like Oreo cookies, you can satisfy those cravings with some delicious recipes here.