Are dunking Oreo cookies in milk no longer giving you a thrill? If that’s the case, try a new way to enjoy milk’s favourite cookie—with alcohol.
Jell-O shots aren’t exactly cutting edge anymore, so FoodBeast has created the following video. It show us the simple steps for making an alcohol-infused Oreo cookie cream substitute.
Ingredients for alcohol-infused Oreo cookies
- To begin you’ll need:
- 2 packets of Oreo pudding mix
- Shots of your favourite alcohol
Making your alcohol-infused Oreo Cookies
- Add 2 packs of Oreo pudding mix.
- Add 2 cups of milk and whisk with pudding mix.
- Then add 6oz (4 shots) of your favourite alcohol. Continue to whisk.
- Let it the mixture cool.
- Take Oreos and scrape the frosting out.
- Then add the new, alcohol-infused mix and put the cookies back together.
That’s it. Simple. Please remember to lick responsibly. And if you liked that, check out how to make toasted marshmallow shot glasses.