This steampunk Tesla Watch is the coolest way to tell time
Watches and particularly steampunk have risen tremendously in popularity over the past decade. And for those not familiar with the term, steampunk is a sub-genre of science fiction that focuses on industrial steam-powered machinery; some referring to steampunk as Neo-Victorian in style. For those who love gaming, this watch might remind you of Bioshock.
The Tesla Watch, which retails for US$59.99, has a weathered-brass look on metal findings with a leather strap. The creative design has 2 light-up faux vacuum tube LEDS on top with on/off switch controls, an ornamental winding key, and is made out of stainless steel.
One thing’s for sure, everyone will want to ask you what time it is so they can see your watch. Scroll down to watch a video of the Tesla Watch or click here to purchase one for yourself.
Tesla Watch from ThinkGeek
- Weathered-brass look on metal findings with a leather strap
- Strap 1.2″ wide, fits a wrist 6.75″ to 8″
- 2 light-up vacuum tube-style LEDs on top
- Japanese movement
- Ornamental winding keys
- Not water resistant
- Batteries: SR626SW (minutes/hour), SR521SW (seconds), and CR2032 (LEDs) button cell batteries (included)
- Dimensions: Watch face 1″ diameter, total face 1.6″ diameter, 2.7″ tall including vacuum tubes