Being a man has it’s advantages, but sometimes we all need a few pointers. Chances are you won’t remember all of these tips for men that are provided below, but if you remember a few it might make you a better man.
- Try to go after women that you perceive to be out of your league. You might just surprise yourself.
- Never take your date to the movies for the first date.
- Never have sex with anyone that doesn’t want it as much as you.
- If you aren’t confident, fake it. It will come.
- Be conscious of your body language.
- Don’t let the little head do the thinking for the big head.
- Ask more than you answer. Everybody likes to talk about themselves.
- Always stand to shake someone’s hand.
- Give a firm handshake.
- Always look a person in the eye when you talk to them.
- Call your parents every week.
- Go with the decisions that will make for a good story.
- The first one to get angry loses.
- Don’t change yourself just to make someone happy, unless that someone is you.
- When you walk, look straight ahead, not at your feet.
- Nothing looks more badass than a well-tailored suit.
- Every hat should serve a purpose.
- Never wear a clip-on tie (unless you’re a child).
- Compliment your date/significant other on their shoes.
- Learn to wet shave.
- Shave with the grain on the first go-round.
- Brush your teeth before you put on your tie.
- Keep a change of clothes at the office, just in case.
- Always go out into public dressed like you’re about to meet the love of your life.
Lifestyle tips for men
- Never hit anyone unless they’re an immediate threat.
- Buy a plunger before you need a plunger.
- Exercise makes you happy. Run, lift and play sports.
- A small amount of your paycheque should go directly to your savings account every month.
- Never leave a pint unfinished.
- You can tell the size of a man by the size of things that bother him.
- The only reason to ever point a gun at someone is if you intend to shoot them.
- Never lend anything you can’t afford to lose.
- Buy high-quality tools, so you only have to buy them once.
- Manliness is not only being able to take care of yourself, but others as well.
- Nice guys don’t finish last. Boring guys do.
- Find your passion and figure out how to get paid for it.
- No matter their job or status in life, everyone deserves your respect.
- The most important thing you can learn is personal responsibility. Bad things happen, it’s your job to overcome them.
- Do what needs to be done without complaining. It won’t help speed things up.
- Never stop learning.
- If you’re the smartest person in the room, you’re in the wrong room.
- Luck favours the prepared.
- Do whatever you want to do in life, but be the best at it.
- No one is on their deathbed wishing they had spent more time at work. Enjoy your life.