The Holy Cow burger contains 17 different types of beef
Since it looks like no one eats normal burgers anymore, Red’s True Barbecue in England is offering a burger that features 17 types of beef! Aptly named The Holy Cow, this mammoth sandwich dwarfs your typical burger and contains a smidgen of tangy condiments.
the Holy Cow contains 2,500 calories, which is the daily calorie intake for the average adult. It also comes with fries that have been thrice cooked in beef drippings, along with a beef Ragu dipping sauce. Just incase that wasn’t enough, the Holy Cow also comes with a Bloody Mary made with a beef tomato consommé and jerky shards. And to top if all off, this beefy creation is served between a house-made pretzel bun.
According to the restaurant’s Facebook page, only a limited number of the burgers will be available on Father’s Day; just in case you wanted to gift your dad a heart attack.
I’m sure you’d love to know what kinds of beef are contained inside the Holy Cow. Between the burger, fries, and Bloody Mary, you get:
Types of beef
- Steak burger
- Ox cheek
- An ox heart
- Ox liver
- Beef jus
- Beef rib
- Beef bacon
- Jerky shards
- Beef drippings
- And pulled beef ragu.
That only totals 15. Which begs the question, what are the two mystery meats? See the full list of toppings below.
Holy Cow toppings:
- Carpaccio beef and olive
- 21hr Texas-smoked brisket
- Juicy Lucy (melted cheese hidden inside a 100% steak burger)
- A parmesan and Jacob’s cracker-crusted pattie made of pulled oxtail and pulled ox cheek with diced slow smoked ox heart and ox liver
- Jalapeño and dill pickle relish
- Thickly sliced mustard pickled tongue
- Unholy sticky beef jus
- Pulled 12hr smoked beef rib
- Blackened Wagyu rib eye steak
- Beef bacon
- Red’s Dirty sauce
- Chargrilled red onion ring
- Beef tomato and salad leaves
If you love your burgers and this sounds like something you’d want to try, also check out a sandwich that contains every letter of the alphabet.