Did you know that PCs and dogs have lots in common? Well, OK, owning PCs and dogs are mostly similar – until you get to the part where you have to consider buying a new one.
- When you first get it, the little guy knows nothing and you have to teach it the basics.
- You play with it all the time and it never gets tired.
- You get mad when it craps out on you.
- Sooner or later it gets infected with worms, and you endure the long process of cleaning it out.
- It gets long in the tooth and doesn’t seem as interested in playing anymore, it kind of starts to smell, but you love it so much that you don’t care.
- One day it just never wakes up.
- But then you get a new one and immediately forget about your old crappy one ever existed.
Do you agree with this comic? Share your thoughts below.